DYNAMISM — Nkyinkyim
NACP is an investment vehicle incorporated in Mauritius with the objective to identify and acquire opportunities in growing sectors across Africa commencing with financial services. NACP supports the emergence of African Champions in key industries driving the continent’s growth.
Our vision is to become the undisputed number one investment platform for trade finance, corporate finance and investments for SMEs and larger companies operating between Africa and Asia. Our aim for the platform is to become renownded for its Dynamism, as that encompasses the high performance, discipline and flexibility required to deliver both lasting financial and social value.
“We are Africans who know Africa intimately and we have launched NACP with the firm intent of becoming the premier platform providing investment opportunities in companies that trade intra-Africa and between Africa and Asia. We are mapping and analysing specific industries, ecosystems and the companies so pinpoint those that have the growth potential to become the African Champions of tomorrow. For example, we intend to support the emergence of a multinational pan-African financial services platform built around the highest standards of the industry. Institutional investors can benefit from our unrivalled entrepreneurial acumen, hands-on business experience, turnaround expertise, on-the-ground know how and high-level contacts which will be channelled into securing transformative investment opportunities offering superior returns whilst making a real impact on African trade and development.”
– Paulo Gomes, Co-Founder
Built on our diverse experience in assessing, guiding and turning around organisations in multiple sectors across the continent of Africa, as well as with a deep understanding of responsible investment, we are identifying the growth prospects of tomorrow and offering our platform under the following key areas of focus:
- uncovering undervalued companies and transforming them for greater profitability and impact, by engaging the right talent to lead turnaround opportunities, with investments closely monitored by NACP’s leadership team
- unlocking compelling, high ticket investment opportunities, bringing together key investors for a series of transactions – investing initially in large, existing brands in the financial services sector premised on digital transformation in the Anglophone, Francophone and Lusophone regions of Africa.
- assisting governments to implement innovative schemes to raise funds
- spearheading market-led funding schemes for infrastructure projects in Africa
- offering financial advisory services including trade finance, fund-raising, business organisation/reorganisation and investment advice.